- what kind of personal information we collect;
- where we collect personal information from;
- how we use personal information;
- how we store personal information;
- how you can access/amend your personal information;
- how long we hold personal information; and
- who you can contact for further information.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect only the personal information you give us (which may include your name and email address). We may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from us.
WHERE WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We collect personal information about you by the following means:
- when you subscribe to our News and Views;
- when you contact us enquiring about the services we provide;
- when we otherwise provide information or services to you; and
- when you post comments in response to entries on our blog or other services.
We may use “cookies” to provide you with access to tailored information and services on this site, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the site sends to your browser, which may then store it on your system for later retrieval by the site. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you.
We may use non-personalised statistics about the use of this site to continually improve it and improve customer service. These statistics do not comprise personal information.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- subscription notifications to our News and Views
- to reply to your queries;
- to provide you with information or services, including information about our services and the products and services of third-parties that we think may be of interest to you;
- to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected; and
- for our administrative purposes.
We may disclose information about you (including your identity):
- to our affiliates;
- to a third party if we are required to do so in the course of legal proceedings or other investigations;
- to our service providers to the extent required to provide our information or services to you;
- to any person you authorise us to disclose information about you to; or
- if we determine that the disclosure is necessary in connection with a complaint regarding your use of our information or services.
HOW WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store personal information electronically. The personal information is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS/AMEND YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may access your personal information that we hold by emailing us at email@example.com. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information we keep about you. You may request that the personal information we hold about you be corrected by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we agree that your personal information is to be corrected we will provide you with an amended record of your personal information.
HOW LONG WE HOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your personal information for only as long as necessary for use in connection with the purpose for which it was collected.
WHO YOU CAN CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION