Account Executive - Auckland
We're looking for enthusiastic talent! Have you been working for around a year and you're now ready to deep dive into your corporate communications PR career? This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of New Zealand's leading businesses.
Baldwin Boyle Group is a leading independent public affairs consultancy, with a network of offices in Auckland, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok and Shanghai, spanning and connecting the Asia-Pacific region.
We are trusted long-term partners to our clients and our work helps them steer through times of growth, challenge and change, and helping align stakeholders in key issues, transactions, products and industries.
We build, manage and protect reputations by combining more than 35 years of experience with in-depth understanding of contemporary best-practice communication.
Baldwin Boyle Group is looking for a Junior Consultant, to join its Auckland-based team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create compelling content that can be used across a number of stakeholder channels
- Take ownership for a number of employee newsletters and drive internal communications
- Build strong media contacts over time
- Create and maintain media and stakeholder lists
- Review and analyse daily media monitoring
- Undertake research to contribute to communications strategy and activity plans.
To succeed you will:
- be competent at writing for a range of stakeholders with a focus on business and corporate storytelling
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
- be pro-active and able to act on changing priorities as necessary
- be well organised
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- be able to draw on your excellent interpersonal skills to form solid relationships
- have a sound understanding of media
- be keen to learn and grow
- relevant tertiary qualifications
Career development opportunities exist for the right candidate to work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and brands.
Please forward your CV by 3 March 2017 to Jan Thomson Jan.Thomson@bbg.co.nz.