Experienced Communications Consultant
We're looking for experienced consultants with a minimum of five years' track record in corporate communications, marketing communications, and journalism or similar, to join our Auckland-based team.
Career development opportunities exist for the right candidates to work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and brands.
You need to have a proven ability to think strategically and creatively, solve problems and deliver effective communications across a range of stakeholders.
To succeed you will:
• be up for a challenge
• thrive in a fast-paced environment
• be proactive and able to act on changing priorities as necessary
• be well organised
• have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• be able to draw on your excellent interpersonal skills to form solid relationships
• have a sound understanding of media
- As an intermediate consultant at BBG you will have:
• Demonstrated writing experience
• Strong relationship skills
• Experience developing and executing successful comms plans
• Intermediate level skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
• The ability to clearly articulate ideas and present a case verbally