Baldwin Boyle Group is a leading independent public affairs consultancy, with a network of offices in Auckland, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok and Shanghai, spanning and connecting the Asia-Pacific region.
We are a growing New Zealand owned business looking for a part time Accounts Assistant to support us through a busy period. At this stage the role will be for a fixed term of four months to get us through year end and Audit time, however there may be the opportunity for this to be extended depending on future growth and workload.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant approximately 10 hours per week who will be comfortable dealing with Accounts Payable and Receivable, Bank reconciliations and will be happy to get stuck in and take on any job thrown their way.
The role will suit someone who is mature, respects confidentiality and has a bright personality with a positive attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Bank reconciliations
• Staff expenses
• Assisting with payroll
• Liaising with Managing Directors in each office
• Assisting the Group Accountant with other tasks as required
To succeed at this role you will have:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Fast and accurate data entry skills
• Ability to pick up tasks quickly
• Be pro-active and well organised
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• MYOB experience advantageous
Ideally the hours would be spread over 2 working days but we can discuss further with the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch by sending a short CV, including your contact details, to Group Accountant Sarah Redfern via firstname.lastname@example.org